When you're looking for a quick and tasty lunchtime snack, you really can't go wrong with a pitta or flatbread of your choice, a variety of fillings and your favourite Geeta's chutney or pickle. The great thing about this recipe is it's so easy experiment with different flavours and fillings. The possibilities are endless!
- Large pitta or flatbread
- 25g mayonnaise
- 200g cooked turkey in strips
- 1 tbsp Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney
- Handful of watercress, spinach and rocket leaves
- Add the Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney, turkey strips and mayonnaise to a bowl and mix well.
- Warm the pitta as per instructions on the pack and slice open.
- Spread mayonnaise over one side of the pitta.
- Layer the pitta with turkey mixture, season with freshly ground black pepper and top it up with watercress, spinach and rocket leaves.
Used in this recipe
Want It A Little Spicier?
This pitta works well with any of our Chutneys or Pickles. We especially love it with our Premium Lime & Chilli Chutney. Or add a sprinkle of chilli flakes with the black pepper.