The real flavour of India
Premium Lime & Chilli Chutney
Lime and Chilli Chutney – A blend of ‘kagzi’ (paper thin) lime and fresh chilli.
Kosher Certified. Product of India.
“Add the delicious taste of my chutney to any meal, bbq or snack for that great Indian flavour. Whisk a teaspoon into your favourite vinaigrette dressing to add that extra ‘zing’ to your salads.”
Jar and Lid are recyclable.
Keep in a cool place and refrigerate after opening. Best consumed by the Best Before Date clearly shown on the lid
Limes (49%), Sugar, Green Chillies (10%), Salt, MUSTARD Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Mixed Spices, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid.
For Allergens See Ingredient In Bold
Made in a factory that handles nuts.
|of which saturates||<0.01|
|of which sugars||50.4|
Chunky Veg Ciabattas with Geeta’s Lime & Chilli Chutney
Chargrilled Vegetables on a Crusty Roll with Geeta’s Chutney
- 2 tbsp of Geeta’s Lime & Chilli Chutney
- 1 red or yellow pepper chopped
- 1 small courgette chopped
- 180g -200g Paneer cut into cubes
- Half onion thinly sliced
- 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together Geeta’s Lime & Chilli Chutney, balsamic vinegar & olive oil. Add onions and mix well.
- Place in a hot frying pan and cook for approximately 10 mins or until onions are soft and caramelised.
- Place all remaining vegetables in a baking tray season well with salt, pepper and olive oil and place in a preheated oven 200C/Fan 180C/Gas Mark 6.
- Cook for approx. 20mins or until vegetables are cooked and have started to soften. Place the vegetables and caramelised onions on your favourite buttered crusty roll and enjoy.