- Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Serves 4
When you’re looking for a quick and tasty lunchtime snack, you really can’t go wrong with a pitta or flatbread of your choice, a variety of fillings and your favourite Geeta’s chutney or pickle. The great thing about this recipe is it’s so easy experiment with different flavours and fillings. The possibilities are endless!
• Large pitta or flatbread
• 25g mayonnaise
• 200g cooked turkey in strips
• 1 tbsp Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney
• Handful of watercress, spinach and rocket leaves
1. Add the Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney, turkey strips and mayonnaise to a bowl and mix well.
2. Warm the pitta as per instructions on the pack and slice open.
3. Spread mayonnaise over one side of the pitta.
4. Layer the pitta with turkey mixture, season with freshly ground black pepper and top it up with watercress, spinach and rocket leaves.
Want It A Little Spicier?
This pitta works well with any of our Chutneys or Pickles. We especially love it with our Premium Lime & Chilli Chutney. Or add a sprinkle of chilli flakes with the black pepper.