The real flavour of India
Premium Mango Chutney
Made with Indian mangoes & full of aromatic spices. This is Geeta’s ‘flagship’ and most popular product. Add the delicious taste of india to any meal, bbq or snack with the help of Geeta’s Mango Chutney.
Spread some over a cheese toastie or add a dollop on a jacket potato with butter.
Kosher Certified. Product of India.
Add the delicious taste of my Premium Mango Chutney to any meal, bbq or snack for that great Indian flavour. Spread some over a cheese toastie or add a dollop on a jacket potato with butter.
Jar and Lid are recyclable.
Keep in a cool place and refrigerate after opening. Best consumed by the Best Before Date clearly shown on the lid
Mangoes (56%), Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid, Whole Garlic Cloves, Cumin Seeds, Mixed Spices, Fenugreek Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Cardamom Pods, Whole Cloves, Herb.
This product contains whole spices.
Made in a factory that handles nuts.
|of which saturates||<0.01|
|of which sugars||57.2|
Baked Mango Chicken
Baked Chicken with Geeta's Premium Mango Chutney
- 4 chicken breasts (or 4 fish fillets)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 4 tablespoons Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 piece grated ginger
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 /204°C.
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken.
- Smear the marinade over the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish.
Let marinade for 1- 3 hours and leave the dish in the fridge.
- Remove dish from the fridge one hour before baking. Bake in oven for 10mins.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- If the chicken gets too brown, cover and bake. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Also nice with fish or lamb.
- Serve with any naan or crusty bread or potato salad made with Geeta’s Tamarind Chutney.
Add ½ teaspoon red chilli powder (optional) for a hotter taste