- Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Serves 2
- V Vegetarian
You can’t really go wrong with a cheese sandwich – the only real question is which cheese and chutney combination are you going to experiment with? We love the tart flavours of goat’s cheese married with the sweet and spicy notes of our Premium Onion Chutney.
• 4 slices wholemeal bread
• 8g unsalted butter
• 6g baby kale Leaves
• 15g baby spinach leaves
• 70g vine tomato, (approx. 10 slices) drained on kitchen roll
• 90g goat’s cheese (approx. 12 slices)
• 60g Geeta’s Premium Onion Chutney
• 20g mayonnaise
1. Spread butter and mayonnaise onto both slices for each sandwich
2. Add a dollop of Geeta’s Onion Chutney to the bottom slice and spread over
3. Then layer your sandwich with goat’s cheese, vine tomatoes, and baby spinach and kale leaves.
Experiment With Your Favourite Cheese
Our Premium Onion Chutney is delicious with goat’s cheese but you can also swap the cheese for your favourite such as mature Cheddar or red Leicester. Or try the same sandwich with a different chutney – our Premium Tamarind or Mango chutneys are a great accompaniment to goat’s cheese.