- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Geeta’s Premium Mango & Ginger Chutney
- 500g parsnips, peeled (use whole slim and slender parsnips or slice them lengthways)
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- In a large bowl, mix the oil with the chutney.
- Add the parsnips and toss them to ensure they are thoroughly coated.
- Spread the parsnips onto a baking tray, season lightly and bake in the oven for 30 mins or until soft and browned.
Used in this recipe
Experiment with flavour
We recommend our Premium Mango & Ginger Chutney for this recipe, but parsnips will go equally well with Pomegranate & Mango, Mango & Chilli or even our Tamarind Chutney. You can also swap out the parsnips for other root vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots.