For Pulled Pork
- 1 large joint of pork i.e. Leg or Shoulder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce,
- 4 tbsp Geeta’s Premium Chutney – Mango, Onion or Tamarind
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 330ml cider
For the Slaw
- ½ white cabbage, shredded
- 4 large carrots, grated
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Small to medium sized Naan breads
For The Pulled Pork
- Score the fat on the Pork. Mix all the marinade ingredients and rub well into the meat. Leave to marinade overnight in a roasting tin.
- Preheat the oven to 240C / 220C fan / gas mark 9.
- Roast the pork for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Turn the heat down to 140C / 120C fan / gas mark 1. Baste the pork thoroughly, cover with foil and return to the oven for 6 to 8 hours to slow roast. The meat will be lovely and tender when done.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to rest. Use two forks to pull the meat apart and mix with the marinade juices.
For The Slaw
- Combine cabbage, carrots and onions in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and mustard and mix into the slaw.
Used in this recipe
How we load our naan breads
1. Take a medium sized naan bread and cut in half
2. Warm the naan bread either in the microwave or under the grill
3. Load with pulled pork and slaw and then top with Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney.