- 4 Geeta’s Roti Flatbreads of your choice (or any Indian flatbreads or naan bread)
- 1 jar Geeta’s Premium Pomegranate & Mango chutney
- 120g hummus (we’ve used plain hummus, but you can choose a flavour to suit)
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- ½ pomegranate, seeds removed
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pre-heat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut each roti flatbread into 12 even size pieces – some of your pieces will have rounded edges, but that’s fine.
- Place the pieces on a greased baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and grill them until crisp, taking care not to burn them.
- Remove from the grill and place them onto your serving platter.
- Finely spread each one with a half teaspoon of chutney and add a dollop of hummus.
- Decorated with slices of red onion and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Used in this recipe
Experiment with flavour
Once mastered, you can let your imagination run wild! Using hummus makes this recipe suitable for vegans, but if you don’t need to cater to plant-based diets, you can top them with chutney and cream cheese, little slices of chicken or even a cooked prawn.