- 100ml Greek yoghurt
- 4g fresh mint, finely chopped
- 250g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2cm dice
- 13ml extra virgin rapeseed oil
- 15g salt
- 8g cracked black pepper
- 15g smoked paprika
- 10 wholemeal wraps
- Butter or other spread of your choice
- 20g Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney
- 300g crumbled falafel
- 50g fresh pomegranate seeds
- 150g red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced lengthways
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 20g fresh coriander leaves
- Mix the yoghurt and mint together in a bowl, then add salt to taste. Refrigerate until required.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan.
- Place the butternut squash, oil, salt, black pepper and smoked paprika in a large bowl and tumble together.
- Arrange the squash on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25-30 mins until golden, stirring halfway through.
- Allow the butternut to cool completely before using.
Used in this recipe
Here's Where The Fun Begins
Spread the base of each wrap with butter or spread, then add 20g Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney.
Add around 30g crumbled falafel, 25g butternut squash, 5g pomegranate seeds and 15g red pepper to each wrap.
Spread the contents evenly over the wrap.
Sprinkle with 12g baby spinach leaves and drizzle over 10g yoghurt and mint dressing.
Top with 2g fresh coriander leaves.
Finally, fold in the sides of the wrap, roll up end to end and cut diagonally to serve.