The real flavour of India
Sweet & Spicy Mango Sauce
DIP, DRIZZLE, MARINADE OR STIR FRY
Inspired by our best-selling Premium Mango Chutney, this adventurous and super versatile sauce is made with juicy Indian mango, a pinch of chilli and a blend of aromatic spices including cumin, cardamom, black pepper and Nigella seeds.
Let loose your imagination and use it to: dip with pappadums, samosas, chips or nachos; drizzle over as you would a ketchup, sauce or dressing; marinade meat, paneer or tofu before grilling or baking, or add to a stir fry for extra zing.
Drizzle on wraps, flatbreads or chapattis with your choice of filling to make a tasty snack.
Jar and Lid are recyclable.
Store in a cool, dark place. Once opened, refrigerate & consume within 6 weeks.
Sugar, Mango Pulp (27%), Spirit Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Purée, Ground Chilli (0.6%), Cornflour, Cumin Seeds, Mixed Spices, Ground Cumin, Ground Fenugreek, Nigella Seeds, Herb, Green Cardamom Powder, Black Pepper Powder.
For Allergens See Ingredients In Bold.
Made in a factory that handles nuts.
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||51g|
Sweet Mango Roasted Veg
Roasted Veggies With Geeta's Premium Mango Sauce
- 350g of a mix of chopped sweet potato, parsnips, aubergines, onions, red peppers and whole cloves of garlic
- 2 – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Geeta’s Premium Mango Sauce
- Mix the veggies with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and black pepper to taste
- Place on a roasting tray and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle a generous helping of Geeta’s Premium Mango Sauce on top.
- Pop the tray back into the oven for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander on top.