The real flavour of India
Premium Aubergine Pickle
Premium Aubergine Pickle, made with aubergines and spices.
“My chunky aubergine pickle is made with a delicate mix of spices and aubergines and is a great accompaniment to any Indian meal.”
Kosher Certified. Product of India.
Great as an accompaniment to your meals, use it as a cooking ingredient or mix with mayonnaise or cream fraiche for a delicious dip.
Jar and Lid are recyclable.
Keep in a cool place and refrigerate after opening. Best consumed by the Best Before Date clearly shown on the lid
Aubergine (66%), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Tamarind Pulp, Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Salt, Green Chillies, Ginger Purée, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Mustard Powder, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid, Fenugreek Powder, Turmeric, Curry Leaves
For Allergens See Ingredients In Bold
Made in a factory that handles nuts.
|of which saturates||0.8|
|of which sugars||19.4|
Shitake Mushrooms & French Beans With Geeta’s Premium Aubergine Pickle
Summer Mushrooms & Beans
- 200g shitake mushrooms or any mushrooms of your choice
- 200g French beans
- 2-3 tablespoons Geeta’s Aubergine Pickle
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or alternatively 1/2 small tub mascarpone cheese
- Heat oil and stir fry mushrooms and beans.
- Add Aubergine Pickle and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt or mascarpone cheese – add a bit of water if required.
- Garnish with chopped purple onions and coriander leaves.