The real flavour of India
Zesty Mango & Lime Sauce
DIP, DRIZZLE, MARINADE OR STIR FRY
Inspired by the more zesty, citrusy flavours of the great city of Mumbai, this adventurous and infinitely versatile sauce is made with sweet Indian mango, a generous measure of limes, green chilli and crushed mustard seeds.
Let loose your imagination and use it to: dip with pappadums, samosas, chips or nachos; drizzle over as you would a ketchup, sauce or dressing; marinade meat, paneer or tofu before grilling or baking, or add to a stir fry for extra zing.
Use as a dipping sauce for fresh grilled king prawns or crisp fried tofu.
Jar and Lid are recyclable.
Store in a cool, dark place. Once opened, refrigerate & consume within 6 weeks.
Water, Mango Purée (30%), Cane Sugar, Limes (8%), Spirit Vinegar, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Green Chilli Purée, Crushed Mustard Seeds, Ground Chilli, Turmeric.
For Allergens See Ingredients In Bold.
Made in a factory that handles nuts.
|of which saturates||0.1|
|of which sugars||23.8g|
Smashed Avocado & Sourdough Toast
Smashed Avocado on Sourdough Toast with Mumbai Mango & Lime
- One thick slice of sourdough bread (toasted and buttered on one side)
- 3 cherry tomatoes sliced
- One avocado roughly mashed
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Peel and deseed the avocado and smash roughly
- Toast slice of sourdough bread and butter on one side
- Spread a generous dollop of smashed avocado on top of the bread (add salt and black pepper to taste)
- Place sliced cherry tomatoes on top
- Drizzle Geeta’s Mumbai Mango & Lime on top and garnish with some sliced red onions