The real flavour of India
Zingy Red Pepper & Mustard Sauce
DIP, DRIZZLE, MARINADE OR STIR FRY
Inspired by the flavours of Kerala, this adventurous and infinitely versatile sauce is made with red pepper, tomato and onion with whole mustard seeds, spices and a little tamarind and ginger for added zing.
Let loose your imagination and use it to: dip with pappadums, samosas, chips or nachos; drizzle over as you would a ketchup, sauce or dressing; marinade meat, paneer or tofu before grilling or baking, or add to a stir fry for extra zing.
For a quick and easy Bombay potato dish, stir fry with par-boiled potatoes, onion and fresh tomatoes.
Jar and Lid are recyclable.
Store in a cool, dark place. Once opened, refrigerate & consume within 6 weeks.
Red Pepper Purée (40%), Water, Jaggery, Tomato Purée, Onion Purée, Carrot Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Tamrind Pulp, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Salt, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Mustard Seeds (1%), Roasted Ground Cumin, Ground Chilli, Ground Coriander.
For Allergens See Ingredients In Bold.
Made in a factory that handles nuts.
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||11.2g|
Keralan Stir Fried Prawns
Keralan Red Pepper & Mustard Prawns
- 350g medium to large sized uncooked prawns (without shell)
- One small onion chopped lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Geeta’s Keralan Red Pepper & Mustard Sauce
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a frying pan
- Add one chopped white onion and cook until pink
- Add prawns and cook for 1 minute
- Add a generous amount of Geeta’s Keralan Red Pepper & Mustard sauce and cook for 2 mins until prawn is cooked
- Garnish with chopped coriander