- Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Serves 4
- V Vegetarian
A hugely popular dish from the North Indian region of Punjab, well known for its tantalising red hue, making it a feast for the eyes as well as for the taste buds, Geeta’s Tandoori Spice Marinade is super versatile and here it’s used to give roast potatoes some pep.
- 800g new potatoes
- 1 pack of Geeta’s Tandoori Spice Marinade
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of spring onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 230C / 210C fan / gas mark 8
- Parboil the potatoes, drain and pat dry
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle to coat with Geeta’s Tandoori Spice Marinade
- Spread onto a baking tray and roast for 40 minutes
- Add chopped spring onions 5 minutes before the end of roasting.
- Meanwhile, mix the lime juice, coriander, and sliced chilli in a serving dish – retain a few slices of coriander and chilli for garnish
- Add the potatoes and toss the mixture together and garnish with fresh coriander and chilli slices
How We Enjoy Ours
Delicious straight from the oven or served warm with a salad alfresco. If you’re not catering for vegans, then you can dollop the potatoes with a generous portion of thick, plain yoghurt or, if you are, mix them with some cashew nuts.