- Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Serves 2
The medium-spiced Geeta’s Tikka Paste used in this recipe adds the real flavours of India to this dish. The addition of our Premium Mango Chutney gives a sweet tang whilst the tomatoes help to carry the flavours into the meat.
350g to 400g leftover turkey (skin removed, and chopped into pieces)
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp vegetable Oil
1 onion, chopped
1 sachet of Geeta’s Tikka Curry Paste
400g tin chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney
A handful of coriander leaves
75g Greek yoghurt
- Put the butter and oil into a medium size pan and gently heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook for 10 minutes until they are soft and caramelised.
- Add the tikka paste and fry for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add the turkey, stir gently to coat the pieces in the spice mix.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and chutney.
- Pour over 400ml of hot water and bring to a gentle simmer. Continue to simmer for 20 minutes, or until the sauce begins to thicken and the flavours have mingled.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the yoghurt.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with coriander leaves.
How We Serve Ours
Serve with your choice of rice, naan bread, chapatti or flatbreads. And make sure to provide an extra dish of plain yoghurt and mango chutney, especially for those who want to dial down the heat.