- Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
- Serves 4
- V Vegetarian
When it comes to BBQs, vegetarians often get a raw deal so we’ve created this delicious dish to bring a bit of zing and flavour to the veggie option. Inspired by the more citrusy flavours of the great city of Mumbai, Geeta’s Zesty Mango & Lime Sauce is made with sweet Indian mango, a generous measure of limes, green chilli and crushed mustard seeds.
- 2 small courgettes
- 2 Romano peppers
- Small punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack of halloumi cheese (about 200g)
- A small pack of rocket
- Handful of toasted seeds or pine nuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Geeta’s Zesty Mango & Lime Sauce
- Slice the courgettes and peppers into strips, and toss in olive oil along with the tomatoes.
- Either grill the vegetables on the BBQ, under the grill or in a griddle pan.
- Slice the halloumi, brush with oil and grill in the same way as the vegetables
- Mix the rocket leaves with a little salt and the olive oil and create a bed on the serving plate
- Arrange the grilled vegetables and haloumi on top and drizzle with Geeta’s Zesty Mango & Lime sauce
How We Enjoy Ours
This dish is delicious served with warm pitta which can be done on the BBQ or in a dry griddle pan. Or try it with one of our potato sides – there’s plenty to choose from in our recipe selection.