BBQ Chicken Tikka
A delicious dry and spicy starter – perfect for serving with your favourite Geeta’s chutney.
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 to 8 chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt (200g)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 packet Geeta’s Tikka Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 1/2 lemon
- cut into wedges for serving
- Red onion, cut into rings
- Cut each chicken breast into 4-5 strips/goujons. If using wings leave whole.
- Mix the contents of Geeta’s Tikka Spice Mix with the yoghurt, oil & lemon juice.
- Add the chicken strips & marinate for 2 hours (or preferably overnight). Marinate the wings whole.
- Oven cook or grill for 15-20mins.
- Serve with lemon wedges & red onion rings. Consider melted butter for serving too.
Try this using slices of paneer or large Portobello mushrooms chopped in large wedges or pieces of any white fish of your choice.