- 300g new potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Geeta’s Spicy Tomato & Chilli Sauce
- Fresh coriander
- Par boil the new potatoes, drain and cut in half.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add the potatoes and season to taste and pan fry on a medium heat
- When potatoes are almost cooked, add half to three quarter jar of sauce and continue heat until cooked through
Used in this recipe
Here's How We Serve Ours
Garnish with fresh coriander and enjoy with your choice of tapas style dishes such as garlic prawns, tikka paneer, flatbreads and naans.