- 1 pack Geeta’s Tandoori Spice Marinade Mix
- 150g chicken breasts cut into goujons
- 150g fish (salmon or haddock), cut into goujons
- 100g chopped mushrooms
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 red, orange or yellow pepper
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 lemon
- Chopped coriander
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Extract juice from half the lemon into a bowl and store the other half in the fridge.
- Add the tandoori spice mix, yogurt, oil, tomato purée and lemon juice and stir together
- Divide the marinade across 3 separate bowls and coat the chicken, fish and vegetables separately. Marinade for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas mark 6 or bring the grill or BBQ to temperature
- Skewer the chopped vegetables and place on a baking tray and cover with excess marinade. Put the chicken and fish goujons each on separate baking trays and cover with excess marinade.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally, checking that the chicken is cooked through and the butternut squash has started to soften.
Used in this recipe
Here's How We Serve Ours
Cut the other half of the lemon into wedges. Garnish the chicken, fish and vegetables with chopped coriander, red onion rings and lemon wedges. Serve with naans, rice or wraps and your favourite Geeta's chutney or pickle.