- 2 sheets (1 box) frozen puff pastry, defrosted overnight in the refrigerator
- 100g freshly grated Parmesan cheese (use a vegetarian version if needed)
- 100g grated Cheddar cheese
- ½ jar of Geeta’s Premium Tamarind Chutney
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Roll out each sheet of the puff pastry to approx 25cm by 30cm.
- Stir the chutney in the jar to ensure it’s well mixed and spread it evenly over the surface of the puff pastry
- Sprinkle each puff pastry sheet evenly with the Parmesan and Cheddar cheese.
- Using a rolling pin, lightly press the cheeses and chutney into the puff pastry.
- Using a pizza wheel or large chef’s knife, cut each piece into 2cm strips.
- Twist each strip and then lay them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, until puffy.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve at room temperature on the same day.
Used in this recipe
How we serve ours
These cheese twists are so versatile – they’re delicious munched just on their own, but you can dip them into a warming tomato soup, hummus or guacamole dip or enjoy with a salad platter.