- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1kg of chicken thighs
- 1 sachet Geeta’s Tikka Spice Marinade
- 1 jar of Geeta’s Premium Pomegranate & Mango Chutney
- Mix together the oil, yoghurt and spice marinade in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken thighs and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave overnight in the fridge or for at least 60 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
- Place the chicken thighs on a roasting tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until they are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and coat with the chutney.
- Place them under a pre-heated grill until they are browned.
Used in this recipe
How we serve ours
This is a dish that deserves to be kept simple. We like to sprinkle it with slices of red chilli, a handful of freshly chopped coriander and some lime wedges. For a final flourish and a jewelled look, add some fresh pomegranate seeds and serve on a bed of basmati rice.