- 500g paneer cut into large cubes
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 lemon
- 1 onion cut into eighths
- 1 pepper of your choice (red, yellow or orange), core removed and cut into large pieces
- Small pack of cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack Geeta’s Tikka Spice Marinade
- Kebab sticks
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 160 fan / gas mark 4.
- Soak the kebab sticks in water.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice from one half into a bowl
- Stir in the spice marinade, yoghurt and oil
- Add the paneer cubes, mix to coat well and leave to marinade for 10 minutes
- Load the paneer, onion and pepper pieces and cherry tomatoes onto the kebab sticks (1 or 2 per person depending on their length)
- Place kebabs on a baking tray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until cooked
Used in this recipe
Here's How We Serve Ours
Either keep the kebabs loaded or slide the paneer and veggies onto a wrap with a few spoons of Chana Masala. Garnish with lemon wedges cut from the remaining half of the lemon.