- 350g of a mix of chopped sweet potato, parsnips, aubergines, onions, red peppers and whole cloves of garlic
- 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to season
- Geeta’s Sweet & Spicy Mango Sauce
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- Heat the oven to 200C / 180 fan / gas mark 6.
- Mix the vegetables with the olive oil and season well with salt and black pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a roasting tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle generously with the mango sauce.
- Return the tray to the oven for about 3 – 5 minutes.
Used in this recipe
Here's How We Serve Ours
Plate your vegetables and garnish with fresh coriander leaves