- 2 small courgettes
- 2 Romano peppers
- Small punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack of halloumi cheese (about 200g)
- A small pack of rocket
- Handful of toasted seeds or pine nuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Geeta’s Zesty Mango & Lime Sauce
- Slice the courgettes and peppers into strips, and toss in olive oil along with the tomatoes.
- Either grill the vegetables on the BBQ, under the grill or in a griddle pan.
- Slice the halloumi, brush with oil and grill in the same way as the vegetables
- Mix the rocket leaves with a little salt and the olive oil and create a bed on the serving plate
- Arrange the grilled vegetables and haloumi on top and drizzle with Geeta’s Zesty Mango & Lime sauce
Used in this recipe
How we enjoy ours
This dish is delicious served with warm pitta which can be done on the BBQ or in a dry griddle pan. Or try it with one of our potato sides – there’s plenty to choose from in our recipe selection.